Saint Francis University, Pennsylvania Leadership Development Center, and the IU8 invite you and your
leadership team to become a member of the REAL
The Rural Education Alliance for Leadership, REAL, Institute, is designed to help local communities and educational agencies come together in efforts to support the needs of rural schools. Through discussions, forums, and guest speakers school district teachers and members of the Institute gain working knowledge about the issues rural communities are facing and the resources necessary to take action. The REAL Institute is a voice of change for rural school districts. A primary goal of the Institute is to engage with the right stakeholders in discussions to better inform policy and education.
- Reduced rate for Act 45 PIL hours
- 25% tuition discount for teachers and staff who enroll in Graduate Education programs at Saint Francis University
- Exclusive invitation to guest lectures
- Special invitation to legislative forums
- Workforce development
- Access to education repository
Become a member of the institute for two years ($500/year) and receive all the benefits listed above, by completing the membership registration form.
Membership Registration Link Here